Beauty and Performance
Performance Series from Sunview Patio Doors is manufactured from the most advanced vinyl. A high-grade resin recipe unmatched for strength and freedom from wear. Offering beauty and performance – it will not rot, rust, pit or blister over long periods of time. Our multi-chambered, all vinyl frame is durable and easy to install. Maximized strength withstands high winds and provides superior air tightness.
Sunview Patio Doors are available with the highest quality accessories and upgrades including security, colour and finishing options.
- 5 7/8″ mechanically fastened vinyl clad wood frame
- 3 weather seals
- Anodized screen track and stainless steel roller track
- 8 degree sill slope
- Mechanically fastened reinforced sashes
- 1″ deep interlocks with finseal weatherstripping at meeting rail, forming a double perimeter seal
- Sashes top and bottom rails are the same. Pre-drilled lock holes.
- Adjustable, weather-sealed tandem steel ball-bearing rollers with zinc alloy wheels. With adjustment ports at each corner
- 1″ sealed units
- 2″ Vinyl Jamb Extensions
- 1 ¼” Sill Extension Key Locks, Kick Locks, Security Bars and Multi-Point Locks
- A wide array of exterior or solid colour options. Interior woodgrain also available.
- Locks and handles available in various models and colours. Exterior finger grips available in our standard exterior finishes.
- Various Muntin Options: Standard Grills, Georgian Grill ,Pencil Grills (Brass and Pewter)
- V-Groove in various patterns
- Venetian Blinds on 5, 6, 7 ½, 9, 10 and 12 foot doors
- Cardinal Low E2 with XL Edge Spacer
- Triple Glazing with Double Low E2
- Durable and easy to install components are easily replaceable
- 2 polypropylene finseal and 1 flexible bulb seal
- No corrosion to worry about
- Optimal drainage and water-tightness
- Maximum strength and sturdiness means able to withstand higher wind loads
- Superior air-tightness
- Doors are totally and easily reversible even after initial installation
- Strong, durable and smooth. Easy-to-adjust wheels.
- Optimal thermal performance
- Making door ideal for new construction applications
- Enhanced security
- Match almost any interior or exterior colour scheme
- The most dependable sealed unit in the industry
|Wind Load Resistance||C3|