Features & Benefits
- Frame is made of composite material with a smooth exterior and interior finish.
- Frame depth is 5 3/4″.
- Sill track is covered with stainless steel to reduce friction and prevent corrosion.
- Frame includes a weep hole cover, allowing water to drain out, while preventing dust and dirt from entering.
- Superior weather stripping offers an excellent weather seal to the entire unit.
- Polyurethane foam core is 100% CFC free.
- Standard doors have smooth white exteriors and interiors.
- Full length composite stiles and rails increase water and moisture protection.
- Interlock has dual flexible strips to seal the gap between panels.
- Adjustable Stainless tandem rollers under the active panel
- Lower Wind Guard
Blocks unwanted draft from entering your home.
- Securing Bracket
Securely fastens stationary panel to door frame.
- Weep Hole
Weep hole cover allows water to drain out, while preventing insects and dirt from getting in.
- Stainless Steel Rollers
High quality adjustable rollers are installed in the active panel.
- Cool in the Summer, warm in the Winter
- The Embassy Series door uses advanced glazing technology ensuring superior energy performance.
- “LoE Plus” insulated glass
- Argon gas filled cavity
- Warm edge spacer
- Easy clean exterior glass
Embassy Series Options
Conventional screens are a standard feature. Engineered retractable screens are optional.
Unique upgraded handle sets are offered as a standard feature to all Embassy Series doors. Available in Satin Nickel or Polished Brass.