Buckingham Patio Door
- 5 7/8″ mechanically fastened vinyl clad wood frame
- 3 weather seals
- Anodized screen track and stainless steel roller track
- 8 degree sill slope
- Mechanically fastened reinforced sashes
- 1″ deep interlocks with finseal weatherstripping at meeting rail, forming a double perimeter seal
- Sashes top and bottom rails are the same. Pre-drilled lock holes.
- Adjustable, weather-sealed tandem steel ball-bearing rollers with zinc alloy wheels. With adjustment ports at each corner
- 1″ sealed units
- 2″ Vinyl Jamb Extensions
- 1 ¼” Sill Extension Key Locks, Kick Locks, Security Bars and Multi-Point Locks
- A wide array of exterior or solid colour options. Interior woodgrain also available.
- Locks and handles available in various models and colours. Exterior finger grips available in our standard exterior finishes.
- Various Muntin Options: Standard Grills, Georgian Grill ,Pencil Grills (Brass and Pewter)
- V- Groove in various patterns
- Venetian Blinds on 5, 6, 7 ½, 9, 10 and 12 foot doors
- Cardinal Low E2 with XL Edge Spacer
- Triple Glazing with Double Low E2
- Durable and easy to install components are easily replaceable
- 2 polypropylene finseal and 1 flexible bulb seal
- No corrosion to worry about
- Optimal drainage and water-tightness
- Maximum strength and sturdiness means able to withstand higher wind loads
- Superior air-tightness
- Doors are totally and easily reversible even after initial installation
- Strong, durable and smooth. Easy-to-adjust wheels.
- Optimal thermal performance
- Making door ideal for new construction applications
- Enhanced security
- Match almost any interior or exterior colour scheme
- The most dependable sealed unit in the industry
|Wind Load Resistance||C3|
Two Panel Sliding Door
Three Panel Sliding Door
Four Panel Sliding Door
Our sales person was extremely courteous and had a very professional approach to his work. His attention to detail was very much appreciated. I will have no problems recommending your company to my friends and neighbours. We look forward to having the rest of the windows done in the near future. Thanks for a job well done.